Thursday, June 08, 2006

Gotta love those art supplies!




















I love all art supplies! The seductive promise of a new piece of art work! The possibilities, the potential, the perfection! Right now my favorite art supply is my "concepts" glaze. They are easy, versatile, and beautiful! You can use these under a glaze, over a glaze and even as a glaze!
I got them to use in my own work and also for a class I taught this past spring. They give solid coverage or painterly, brush stroke coverage for ceramic glaze work. Gee...I almost feel like I am doing a commercial for these little gems!
I must admit, I have never met an art supply that I did not love! It is all good!

7 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

I feel the same way...it's all good! :)

Pamela said...

Ditto!

Abbie said...

yep..all good! Love your collection of colors!
:) abbie

Unknown said...

what a collection of colors! I can only imagine all the things you can do with them.

Kara said...

Oh, I want to come play in your studio! I think I have glaze envy (I've slowly been aquiring more "concepts" glazes too!) and definitely I want your storage system!

Laura Williams said...

ooh you are such a good little artist girl!!! i have been bad and haven't posted for studio friday in WEEKS! i got you hooked, and then i fell of the bandwagon. SIGH. if only i weren't so busy VACATIONING all the time!! XOXOX

Ellen said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm with you on the supplies--they're all loaded with awesome possibilities!