Thursday, October 19, 2006

Autumn means Candy Corn!


I love October because not only is it the month of my favorite holiday...Halloween, it is also the month of one of my favorite candies, candy corn. I know you can get candy corn anytime of year, but you know it is fresh in Autumn. My friend Susan loves Halloween and candy corn, too, so I made her this bracelet. I made the candy corn lampwork glass beads, they were so fun, and I used commercially made black and white beads to go with them. Good enough to eat!

14 comments:

carrie s. said...

Oh yum! That looks delicious and so festive!

Artifax said...

What a cute holiday bracelet!

Anonymous said...

Candy corn is my favorite candy! I love the bracelet!

Kerri Jean said...

fabulous beads!! would love to hear how they're made.. I must confess that while I love the look of candy corn, I am not a huge fan of the actual candy - I'm a chocolate girl myself. thanks for sharing!

AtPlayWithFiber said...

Very nice bracelet!

Cheryl said...

I love candy corn! This is a really cute braeclet

Nancy Bea Miller said...

Wow, great bracelet! You are so clever.

Jana said...

Saaa---weeet! Very cute :)

Going For Greatness said...

Oo delicious! What a sweet bracelet!
Halloween is also my favourite holiday!!! Great minds think alike! ;)
Have a happy Autumn Day!
~Gabi
http://goingforgreatness.blogspot.com

Anke Martin said...

The bracelet fits so perfect for Autum time!

Silvia Hoefnagels . Salix Tree said...

That's just so pretty! The colors are great together! I would love to wear something like this!

Silvia Hoefnagels . Salix Tree said...

Oh, just had to come back and say.. I love all your tiles a few posts below! What an original and cool idea!

Laura Williams said...

oooooh fancy auntsy nancy, you have done it again!!!! so so SO cute! (And delicious looking too!) is there just no END to your TALENTS!!?? XOXO

Dee said...

Oh gosh, looks so great Artist Nancy that it looks like the real thing. Awesome! Must hear how it was done. Love it!